An individual approach to your health
Chiropractic Solutions News – February 2018
School’s back, the routine begins again and summer’s almost gone, but the days are still warm and the evenings perfect for strolling – so easy to keep being active!
Scroll below for clinic news, a smashing eggplant recipe and for links to our videos on our YouTube channel. Following any clinic updates could not be easier as we are on Instagram and Facebook. We always appreciate your likes!
- Dr Neil and Saren will be taking their belated Christmas holiday as they head to Hong Kong and Koh Lipe. They will be away from Friday 16th Feb & will return on Tuesday 13th March. Dr Luke & Dr Justin will be covering Dr Neil’s shifts during this time.
- Dr Luke has a busy month ahead with seminars. He will be attending “High performance rehabilitation of soft tissue injuries” on Saturday 10th February, where he will be learning all the latest developments and approaches to the management of injuries such as hamstring, calf and quad strains. He then will be attending, along with our myotherapist Tom, “Management of shoulder conditions” on Saturday 3rd March. Dr Justin will be available on these days for all those in need!
Chiropractic Solutions on YouTube
We have been busy recording and uploading some short video clips on various different topics, which can be found at our YouTube channel. Check it out here
Some of the videos recently added include:
- A great exercise for those suffering from “tennis elbow” (otherwise known as extensor tendinopathy: click here to view
- How to use your foam roller to relieve tightness in the mid back, and improve your mobility: click here to view
- The Cat/Camel exercise: this is a great exercise to help improve & maintain spinal movement: click here to view
Please subscribe, like and share to help us spread the word to those that need help!
Having a dinner with friends or just wanting a healthy snack? Try this yummy recipe for baba ganoush that’s sure to impress! With loads of fresh herbs and the added zing of pomegranate, this recipe is packed with summer’s flavours.
Readily available in abundance at the greengrocers, eggplants are a rich source of vitamins and minerals including among others, vitamins C, K, B6, magnesium and potassium.
Need a quick pick-me-up? Get back to nature. Bush walking is really good for you. Sure, it’s relaxing — but it boosts your biology too. So how does merely being in nature affect us on a biological level?
Sweet potatoes vs. potatoes: Which are really healthier? Here’s how these tubers compare, and why both deserve a place in your diet.
Guilty about that afternoon nap? Don’t be — it’s good for you. Read more about the benefits of a siesta!