An individual approach to your health
Chiropractic Solutions News – March 2018
Summer is over, and the days are getting shorter. It’s important that good physical activity habits formed during summer, are kept up, and if you haven’t started any, what better time than now! And because it’s Easter, we just had to include a chocolate recipe, so scroll down below and enjoy 🙂
- February has been a busy month outside the clinic for the Chiropractic Solutions team! Dr Luke started the month attending “High performance rehabilitation of soft tissue injuries” at the Essendon Football club where he learnt all the latest on treating hamstring & calf injuries. The following weekend he treated participants at the Geelong Half Iron Man triathlon, and then saw the successful running of the Sports Medicine Australia “Women in Sport” event, for which Luke was part of the organizing committee. Tom & Luke then attended “The Shoulder complex made simple” by UK Physiotherapist Adam Meakins, where they learnt all about assessing & treating shoulder injuries. We at Chiropractic Solutions are committed to learning, so that we can provide the highest standard of care to all our patients.
- Dr Neil and Saren are enjoying their holiday in Hong Kong & Koh Lipe. Whilst in Hong Kong, Dr Neil was taken out for lunch by two of his students: Tyler and Patrick. Dr Neil & Saren will return on Tuesday 13th March. Dr Luke & Dr Justin will be covering Dr Neil’s shifts during this time.
Easter opening hours
- Good Friday 30th March: CLOSED
- Saturday 31st March: 8am-1pm
- Easter Monday 2nd April: CLOSED
- Tuesday 3rd April: 8am-8pm
Healthier Reese’s Chocolate eggs
Easter is just around the corner and for a lot of us, that means egg hunts, parties, and a LOT of sugar. Here is a great alternative that will still satisfy the taste buds, but with significantly less sugar than the store bought chocolate eggs!
Does your body really start falling apart in your 30s? What contributes to aches & pains as we age
Vitamin D: How to safely get this essential nutrient? As we enter the cooler months and the days shorten, it’s no longer quite so easy to soak up the sun’s rays. That typically means a drop in the level of vitamin D in your body.
Want to add some extra excitement to the kid’s Easter egg hunt? Here’s a great idea!