An individual approach to your health
Chiropractic Solutions News – May 2019
Autumn is a great time of year with the days still being quite warm. Why not go out and enjoy the wonderful weather and to revel in the changing colours? The leaves are only starting to turn, so it’s not too late!There’s plenty to read in this newsletter, so scroll down for all the latest in clinic news and a recipe that’s bursting with autumnal flavour!
- Dr Neil and Dr Luke will be attending Sports Chiropractic Symposium held in Perth between 17th – 19th May.
- Dr Neil will be away from 16th May and will back seeing patients on Monday 27th May as he takes a short break in Perth.
- Dr Neil will also be away over the Queens Birthday Long weekend from 6th June till the 10th of June.
- The clinic will be closed on Queens Birthday Monday 10th June
Chiropractic Solutions has a new team member! Please Say Hi to Demeke our newest Chiropractic Assistant!
Amplio Product Range
Chiropractic solutions are excited to be stocking a new range of practitioner-only supplements called Amplio.
Amplio is an Australian manufactured range of scientifically researched, clinically supported formulations of nutritional supplements.
Amplio utilises only high-quality ingredients with the lowest possible additives, and is tested for contaminants and free from genetically-modified ingredients or added artificial colours or flavours. Click here to read more
Spotlight on Magnesium:
- Magnesium is necessary for healthy muscle function and promotes muscle relaxation. It plays an important role in energy production, metabolism, heart and cardiovascular system health, bone health, nervous system health and is involved in several hormone pathways.
- Low magnesium levels may lead to muscle spasms, cramps and weakness; fatigue, lethargy and poor concentration; stress, irritability, low mood and disrupted sleep patterns. It may also increase the risk of migraine headaches in migraine sufferers and supplements may help reduce the frequency and severity of migraines.
- Magnesium requirements may be higher in those with excessive intake of alcohol, salt, soft drinks, caffeine and processed foods. Prolonged stress, regular lack of sleep and high intensity exercise with sweating may also result in low magnesium levels.
Chiropractic Can Help you Get Ready For Life.
As part of Spinal Health Week 2019, Chiropractic Solutions are encouraging you to take control of your health, regardless of age, and make small changes to improve your spinal health and wellbeing.
Spinal Health Week runs from 20 to 26 May and this year we are asking you whether your body, posture and spine are ready for life.
3.7 million Australians reported back pain in 2015 alone. Back pain can have a damaging effect on a person’s quality of life by affecting their ability to participate at work, in social activities and sports.
As we know life is full of unknowns, but you can take simple and practical steps now to maintain an active lifestyle, correct your posture and seek our professional care to get you Ready for Life. We are here to support you and help you take control of your health.
Spinal Health Week is a great time to make an appointment with us to find out how we can help you get Ready for Life. You can also visit spinalhealthweek.com.au for more information on how you can improve your spinal health and overall wellbeing.
Chunky minestrone with basil and pecorino
Here’s a hearty soup full of vegetables and flavour that will also keep you warm. Click here for the recipe
TMJ – Temporomandibular Joint or Jaw Pain Did you know that chiropractic can help with Jaw issues. Here is a great article explaining everything you need to know about jaw and jaw paint. click here for more