An individual approach to your health
Chiropractic Solutions News – August 2019
It’s been a little cold and frosty July but have you let another month go past without doing anything for your health goals? August gives us another opportunity to work on our health, perhaps starting a stretching program or a visit to the chiro or myo for your physical body, or looking at your diet and finding ways to minimize the chemical stress we put into our body. Or you could work on our emotional stresses by using techniques such as journaling or mediation or even planning a holiday. Whatever your health goal we are here to help. This newsletter is packed with ideas to kick start your program of optimum wellbeing.
- Dr Justin will be at a Gonstead Seminar on sat 10th of August. Dr Neil will be available in his absence.
- Dr Neil will have annual leave from the 13th September to 30th September. Dr Justin and Dr Luke will cover his shifts when he is away.
- Few Pictures of Evie our CA who was away in Thailand
Evie’s Holiday Snaps from Thailand
Amplio Product Range
Chiropractic solutions are excited to be stocking a new range of practitioner-only supplements called Amplio. Why Amplio?
- scientifically researched
- clinically supported formulations
- high-quality ingredients
- lowest possible additives
- tested for contaminants
- GMO free
- No added artificial colours or flavours. Click here to read more
AMPLIO OSTEO COMPLEX
A great Supplement for those who are suffering from Osteoporosis.
- A healthy diet that provides sufficient calcium, vitamin D and nutrients such as vitamin K, in combination with regular physical activity, will help to achieve strong bones and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Osteoporosis Australia states that adults require 1000mg of calcium per day which increases to 1300mg per day for women 50 years and over and in men 70 years and over. If this requirement is not met by your diet, a supplement maybe required.
- Calcium is essential to build and maintain bone health, strength and structure.
- Amplio Osteo contains Vitamin D3 – which helps calcium absorption, helps maintain bone health and supports muscle strength.
- Vitamin D deficiency may increase the risk of falls and fractures.
- Amplio Osteo complex also contains Vitamin K2 as it helps to support calcium deposited into the bone
Seared scallops and Jerusalem artichoke puree
Jerusalem artichokes are a popular accompaniment in many hipster restaurants. Its easy to make at home and is packed with many nutrients such as potassium, iron, and contain 10-12% of the US RDA of fiber, niacin, thiamine, phosphorus, and copper . Click here for the recipe
Some great articles this month to keep you updated on how to enhance your health and wellbeing. To keep up to date on the latest health news subscribe to our face book page. ( click on the link at the bottom of the newsletter)
How to wash pesticides off your fruit and Veg
Pesticides can be entering our system and be the cause of many illnesses. Read below on how to clean your fruit and veggies properly.click here for more
What is Visceral Fat? How do you lose it.
Visceral fat can affect your health in many ways. This article explains what it is and what we can do about it so that we can keep ourselves healthy. click here
Magnesium deficiency signs, symptoms & how to fix it
Do you know the the role of Magnesium in your body? What are the effects of deficiency? Perhaps you may need to supplement with Magnesium if you aren’t getting adequate amounts. Talk to you chiropractor at your next visit if you are unsure. click here for more