An individual approach to your health
Chiropractic Solutions News – July 2019
Welcome to our July Newsletter, one month into winter and the crisp fresh air will either be leaving you invigorated and energised or counting the days until spring arrives! Do you prioritise your health? What do you do daily for your health and wellbeing future? Living well incorporates the whole of you, physically, chemically and emotionally, and we have great articles below for your interest on healthy living plus a delicious recipe for some energy. So read on, forward onto any family or friends you feel may benefit, and feel free to discuss with us when we see you next.
- Tom Perkins our Myotherapist is now available from 9am in the mornings.
- Dr Justin will be at a Gonstead Seminar on sat 10th of August. Dr Neil will be available in his absence.
- Few Pictures From what has been happening in June
Dr Luke presenting at the Sports Chiropractic Symposium in Scarborough. Being the president of the SCA he was busy ensuring everything ran smoothly.
Dr Luke and Dr Neil with their colleagues at the Sports Chiropractic Symposium
Dr Justins & Kim’s Bali Holiday snaps
Amplio Product Range
AMPLIO GMO FREE VITAMIN C
Amplio GMO Free Vitamin C provides a high dose of vitamin C with supportive bioflavonoids to enhance the action of vitamin C. It is free from genetically modified ingredients.
Vitamin C :
- is essential for a healthy immune system and may help to reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms
- plays an important role in wound healing, collagen production, connective tissue health and supports healthy blood vessels.
- is an antioxidant nutrient and helps to protect body cells against damage caused by free radicals
- involved in production of certain hormones that regulate mood and stress.
- requirements may be increased in those who smoke cigarettes, are experiencing chronic stress, do intense sports training or have a high intake of alcohol.
Smoked Salmon and Celeriac Dauphinois
Celeriac is a relatively unknown vegetable it’s extremely versatile and can easily be incorporated into your diet as an alternative to potatoes and other root vegetables.
Plus, a crunchy, fresh,100-gram serving of raw celeriac has only 42 calories and 0.3 grams of fat — making it an excellent low-calorie food. Celeriac is high in fiber and a good source of vitamins B6, C and K. It also contains important minerals, such as phosphorus, potassium and manganese. Here is a delicious healthy winter recipe. Click here for the recipe
Dirty Dozen Food List has a new Offender
It’s no secret that fruits and vegetables are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. But fresh, colorful produce carries its own risks, namely pesticides. Now health-conscious shoppers are filling their carts with organic options. click here for more
4 Alternative Sleep Cycles you didnt know about
Science proves that other sleeping patterns are feasible, and possibly more preferable. Do you follow one of these alternative sleeping cycles? click here
Tap water vs Filtered water
Do you filter your water? If not you are the filter. Read here to find out why reverse osmosis is the best water filter system. click here for more
Ways to discover you true self
Read on to learn why we hide who we really are, and ways to connect with and discover your true self. click here to read more