An individual approach to your health
Chiropractic Solutions News – November 2019
The end of the year is approaching very fast and hopefully we have reached some of our health goals for the year. It time to reflect back and to set new goals for the year ahead. This months newsletter is packed with ideas to reflect on your health and perhaps to set new achievable goals in the new year.
- The clinic will be closed on Melbourne Cup Day Tuesday 5th November and resume normal hours from Wednesday 7th November.
- Dr. Neil will be away on
- Monday the 4th November on annual leave.
- Friday 15th November as he attends a Functional Neurological Orthopedic Seminar.
- Wednesday the 4th of December as he updates his First Aid Certification.
- Below are a few pictures of Dr. Neil’s trip in Uzbekistan. Please subscribe to our Facebook page if you would like to see more photos.
|Congratulations to Dr. Luke Nelson who is to be inducted as an ACA endorsed sports & exercise Chiropractic Fellow|
Dear Patients, as of 1 st January 2020, the cost of our Radiology Services will change.
Full Spinal X-rays – $130
Extremity X-rays – $70
Thanking you for your continued support.
Jamaican Rum Cake
Dr. Neil has made this twice for Christmas & it’s important to prepare a month ahead. A fantastic indulgent recipe! Click here for the recipe
Some great articles this month to keep you updated on how to enhance your health and well-being. To keep up to date on the latest health news subscribe to our Facebook page. (click on the link at the bottom of the newsletter)
Why is sitting bad for you?
Why is sitting so bad for your spine, brain and health? Here is a great short video. click here for more
What causes insomnia?
Nice video for all those insomniacs! click here
Rhythm of breathing affects memory and fear
Recent research that suggest the way we breath can affect brain function…especially memory. click here for more
Almond flour benefits & recipes- what you need to know about this paleo flour
Almond flour is a great alternative to wheat. Here are some recipes. click here to read more