An individual approach to your health
Chiropractic Solutions News – September 2019
Spring has arrived! We have had a very promising and warm beginning to spring which brings great motivation for renewal cleaning – our environment, health and fitness. Where does health lie on your list of priorities in life? Do you want optimum health and well-being? Spring gives us an excellent opportunity to work on the physical, chemical and emotional stresses that affect our health. Whatever your health goal ask us for help. This newsletter is packed with ideas to kick start your program of optimum well-being.
- Dr. Neil will have annual leave from the 13th September to 30th September. Dr. Justin and Dr. Luke will cover his shifts when he is away.
- Few Pictures of Elise our CA who was away in Vietnam. She also went to Vanuatu for her clinical placement. I’m sure she will tell you all about it at your next visit.
Please welcome our 5th Year Student Chiropactors who are doing their placement at Chiropractic Solutions for the next 10 weeks
Amplio Product Range
AMPLIO Vitamin D3 with Cocnut OIl
A great Supplement for those suffering from the Flu or Immune Issues.
- An estimated 30% of adult Australians have low vitamin D levels
- The coconut oil suspensions is a source of medium chain triglycerides (MCT) which may increase the solubility and absorption compared to other lipid carriers.
- Coconut oil is resistant to oxidation which helps maintain stability and may reduce the risk of rancidity and degradation.
- Vitamin D helps in calcium absorption and maintains bone health and muscular strength.
- Vitamin D is important for a healthy immune function, cardiovascular function as well as mental and neurological health.
Keto Oreo Cookies
For a healthy chocolaty snack.Why not add mint oil or extract to the filing to make a minty Oreo . Click here for the recipe
Some great articles this month to keep you updated on how to enhance your health and well-being. To keep up to date on the latest health news subscribe to our face book page. (click on the link at the bottom of the newsletter)
How does your thyroid manage your metabolism?
The thyroid controls your heart rate, blood pressure, metabolism, liver and kidney function, mood, body temperature and how your body deals with stress. click here for more
How stress affects your body?
Do you understand the effects of chronic stress on your nervous system and your health. Is it affecting you? click here
10 Proven benefits of Tumeric and Curcumin
If you think you could benefit from this natural anti-inflammatory product speak to your chiropractor about the best curcumin supplement on the market. click here for more
Test your self on this health quiz on optimum well being?
Health Quiz to see if you are on track to enjoy optimum well-being. click here to read more